Hello and welcome to Tokyo Treats! We aim to discuss, highlight, and review some of Japan’s best confectionary treats — from insane and crazy […]
Straight from the Japanese Glico website, here is a cute papercraft project you can do at home if you have a Glico Caplico (or […]
We’re a bit late in talking about this but Pepsi Japan came out with a new Star Wars branded cola in late October called […]
Limited Collection 15 Flavor Japanese Kit Kat Have a break, have a whole bunch of kit kats. Nestle Japan has released a neat sampler […]
(1) Dango is a Japanese dumpling made from mochiko (rice flour), related to mochi. This DIY panda dango tastes like
Ok, so apparently some people have discovered that the Koala faces printed on the famous Lotte snack, Koala no March, can be transferred to […]
(1) “Kinoko no yama” is a popular chocolate snack from meiji in Japan. “Kinoko” means “Mushroom”. “Yama” means “Mountain”.
(1) It is edible. No artificial colours. No preservatives. (2) Curry Rice set cost 150 yen. 56 calories. Curry
(1) “hore” meaans “dig”. Dig chocolate and find relics (gummy candy). It is edible. (2) It cost 158
I’m still looking where this can be ordered online. I haven’t reviewed it yet, so if you’re interested please send me a message!
aka Kracie Naru Naru Gummi no Mi can be purchased at J-List. (1) It is edible. No artificial colours. No preservatives. (2) It cost […]
OMGBBQ I wanna buy some now! » (1) It is edible. No artificial colours. 96 calories. (2) It tastes like real hamburger, cheese, ketchup, […]
サクマ式ドロップス I think a lot of us are familiar with Sakuma DROPS (サクマ式ドロップス), a popular classic Japanese candy packaged in a rectangular tin can […]
七福神あられ Shichi fukujin arare (Seven Lucky Gods) rice crackers This local treat has a special place in my heart, since my family is from […]
(1) It is edible. No artificial colours. 51 calories. (2) it cost me 148 yen.
This review is currently in progress. Please come back again!
金平糖（こんぺいとう） Photo by aki.sato. This candy is actually Portugese in origin. Introduced to Japan in the 16th century by Portugese traders, konpeito (originally confeito in […]
(1) It is edible. Donut flavored soft candy. (2) It cost me 98 yen. 137 calories. ほらできたドーナツ This is the Hora Dekita series of […]